Saturday, August 10, 2013

AHG Vests

 I am really trying to get my to-do list finished by my due date.  I am working on lesson plans and the baby's room for the most part, but I have a few other things that needed to be complete before Tad makes his grand entrance into the world.  For example, the girls' AHG vests needed some serious patch sewing.  I finally actually read the instructions and found that sewing these with transparent thread and red bobbin thread looks much better, not to mention it was so much easier!  I rarely read instructions.  I'm more of a ghetto seamstress.

Just look at their vests!
I am holding off on posting the baby's room pictures for two more things to be completed.  However, I will still have two empty walls because of our lack of a name for Tad.  I want to order this shelf for him when I know his name.  Then I want to make a name plate like this headboard with the rope name on wood, again once I know his name.  Brian is in charge of that project anyway, and he will have more time after his boards to make it.  I have a bunch of things I want to sew his name on, but they will just have to wait.

So that this post isn't completely boring, I'll add an adorable picture of my silly guy at the end wearing his sister's slippers.

I LOVE him!

No comments: