Sunday, August 18, 2013

D+2: Patience is a Virtue


Soon I'll have three boys!  I am thinking things are going to get a lot rowdier around here.  Still no baby born yet, but I am holding onto to hope that this guy isn't going to make me be induced.  

Today, I kept on with my never ending to do list this morning.  My mom and the girls did laundry for me.  This afternoon, I left the resting/napping kids with my mom and went to the hospital to visit a good friend of mine who just had her baby yesterday.  Precious little boy!  And I mean little!   At a little over 7lbs, I am just in awe of how tiny his head and torso are.  They arre doing great!  This is the second time I have been overdue and found myself visiting a friend in the hospital who just had a baby...early.  I'll tell you one thing if you ever want sympathy for being overdue, the postpartum wing of the hospital is the place to go.

This evening I was blessed to be able to go to another friend's going away party since I wasn't having a baby.  We had a great time and I am so glad I was able to go.  God knows what He is doing.  I will trust in His timing.  May God have mercy on me and allow me to have this baby without Pitocin.

No comments: